Using a hair removal cream can be the best choice for those who don’t want to have someone else deal with their private parts and most of all, those who are sensitive to pain!
Hair removal creams for the vag are quite normal and have been enhanced to take care of hygiene as well besides the removal bit.
So here’s presenting to you the best hair removal cream for vag.
|Hair Removal Creams||Best For||Leave-on Time|
|Nair Hair Hair Removal Cream||Dry skin||3 min|
|Veet Gel Removal Hair Cream||Coarse hair||5-10 min|
|Gigi Hair Removal Hair For Vag||Sensitive skin||5-8 min|
|Sunness Hair Removal Cream||Skin brightening||8-10 min|
|Aobbiy Hair Removal Cream||Normal skin type||>10 min|
At A Glance:
We asked our medical reviewer Dr Bhavika on how to select a hair removal cream for our private parts and how to select the best ones, and this is what she had to say:
- Dr Bhavika says that “the best hair removal cream for the vagina is one that is specifically formulated for sensitive areas such as the bikini area. These specialty creams can be found in many drug stores and beauty supply outlets.”
- “Most hair removal creams contain sodium thioglycolate and calcium thioglycolate that helps remove body hair at the root by dissolving the keratin bonds in the hair. The hair removal creams made for your pubic hair have less of these ingredients so they won’t irritate skin as much.“
- She continues, “these creams are typically also contain natural ingredients that help to minimize irritation and provide a pleasant scent.”
- Dr Bhavika advises us to “…look for a cream that includes ingredients such as Aloe Vera, shea butter, and/or cucumber extract, which are great for calming and nourishing skin.“
- “Additionally, it is important to look for an effective and gentle depilatory with a low pH level, as this will help prevent burn or other adverse reactions to the sensitive skin in that area.”
- She also says that “Reading reviews and speaking with your doctor can also help ensure you are selecting a safe and reliable product.“
How to select the best hair removal cream for vag?
There are some things to consider before buying a depilatory cream for pubic hair. These are also the same parameters we’ve judged the products in our review for.
- No harsh chemicals – A good hair removal cream for sensitive skin or private parts shouldn’t be chock full of chemicals.
Try looking for creams with natural ingredients like aloe vera, tea tree oil, and others.
Avoid creams with artificial dyes and fragrances (perfume) as this can upset your vaginal pH balance.
- Moisturizing – You definitely do not want dryness down there! So make sure the creams you use contain oils and moisturizing ingredients.
How do hair removal creams work?
This has always been a bit of a mystery which is why so many people still doubt the effectiveness.
But how this works is pretty simple and explains a lot about the process.
The chemicals present in the hair removal cream weaken the proteins in the hair strands which eventually break off and can be wiped off using a wet cloth.
Since the private area has a more sensitive skin the ingredients used in these creams are very gentle and subtle.
It is crafted in a way that it does not affect the underlying skin and only evens the skin out.
Benefits of using a vag cream for hair removal
While shaving is handy and can be done by everyone, there are some cons to it including coarse hair and dark skin. And the vag cream just appears as the better and safer option.
- The ingredients used in these vag creams are very considerate to the skin texture and works really well for all skin types.
- They moisturise your skin while you also remove your hair.
- They are very different from regular hair removal cream. The way it is crafted is in such a way that it does not affect your pubic area in a negative way.
- Given the sensitivity of the area, your skin can be prone to redness and itchiness but with vag hair removal creams, you have nothing to worry about.
How to use a hair removal cream on pubic hair?
The first thing that you need to do is test the cream on your palm. Leave it on for a bit and check for irritability and other aftermaths.
Only after that can you use it on your pubic area.
It can be quite difficult to start using hair removal creams after you have been shaving for a long time.
We suggest trimming or superficially shaving the hair before using a vag hair removal cream, especially if you have a lot of hair or very coarse, thick hair.
But we are here to establish the fact that they are so much more easier than blades in terms of safety and other factors.
Other hair removal methods for removing women’s pubic hair?
There are so many ways you can remove your pubic hair and we want to keep all the options open for you to choose from.
So here goes,
- Trimming : This goes without saying but trimming your hair is what most women opt for. It is easier to use and it helps with coarse and thicker hair.
- Scissors : When your hair gets thick and long a pair of scissors comes a long way in getting rid of vag hair.
- Razor : A razor helps in removing hair completely. This is another option that women continuously use since it is accessible and easily available.
- Hair cream : Last but not least, the process we have been vouching for. Hair removal creams are super easy to remove and allows you to even skin tone out. It does not hurt you in any way and keeps your skin intact.
- Laser hair removal : This is usually the last resort for women. Especially celebrities who do photo shoots and need a clean bikini area.
Curating this list seemed important because we were collaborating on the ideas of being clean and also convenient.
Can You Use Nair on Your Private Area?
This is a commonly asked question and the answer is yes, you sure can use Nair on your private area.
Since your private areas are sensitive before you use Nair to get rid of pubic hair, remember to prep your privates (by application of some Vaseline or petroleum jelly) to enjoy a trouble-free process.
Do not keep the Nair cream on for too long, as it can begin to cause skin irritation. Remember that it is advisable to only use Nair for hair removal of short or trimmed hair.
While people say that patch testing is very important for those with sensitive skin, as a rule of the thumb, I would recommend doing a patch test.
The skin around your private area is sensitive in nature, irrespective of your skin type.
After the Nair cream has been removed, wash the area with plain water and avoid using any soap.
This will help avoid or reduce any kind of irritation. So if you keep in mind these few tips, you are good to go!
Top Hair Removal Cream For Vag 2023
Nair Hair Hair Removal Cream
Nair hair is literally made for vag hair and removes pubic hair with a simple glide.
All you have to do is trust the brand when it comes to safety since they have proven to be very effective to keep sensitive skin intact.
Another major pro of using this vag cream is that it does not darken the pubic area and we all know how tough that can be.
In fact, they have infused their product with argan oil which helps a lot with flaking and itching which can be quite normal when removing hair down there.
Since this vag hair removal cream comes as a roll-on, it is super easy and convenient to use, unlike those creams where it adds up the pressure.
Here’s the before and after using this cream:
Another thing is that it is the right size to put in your tote.
One thing that we have noticed in the review section is that it has caused redness in some women.
So if you have had bad experiences with vaginal creams, you might have to steer clear from this one.
- Convenient size
- Easy to use roll-on design
- Argan oil for moisturization
- No perfume added
- Cause redness in people with sensitive skin or issues like eczema
Hair Removal – 4.5/5
Affordability – 5/5
Gentleness – 3.5/5
Related: How Often Can You Use Nair
Veet Gel Removal Hair Cream
Veet is no stranger to people who have been waxing their hair off by themselves for a long time.
It has managed to gain an audience over the years because of how easily available it is.
Veet vag hair removal hair is super effective in removing thick hair.
So you can eliminate your plan B of tweezing it out. Ouch!
Besides this, the ingredients are included and combined in a way that it can smoothen the skin in your private area. Not to mention the aromatic fragrance it comes with.
The packaging is big enough and very feasible to use.
The cream has its own properties of moisturizing your skin and keeping you protected from allergies and itchiness.
This hair removal cream has proved to remove 90% of the hair.
- Super effective hair removal
- Essential oils for nourishing skin
- Easy to use pump mechanism
- Not advertised as bikini hair removal cream
- Might upset pH balance
- Fragrance added
Hair Removal – 5/5
Affordability – 4/5
Gentleness – 3/5
Gigi Hair Removal Hair For Vag
Gigi bikini hair removal cream is a sweet-smelling product that you cannot refuse.
The cocoa butter in it keeps you fresh down there and allows your skin to be moisturized and non-flaky.
It is a combination of cucumber and aloe vera which are both cooling agents that stand true to the fact that your skin will be protected at all costs.
Given the ingredients, there will be no appearance of redness in any way, something that you need to be careful about with vag creams.
Besides helping you get your bikini area clean, it can also help remove leg and arm hair effectively.
- Super moisturizing
- Natural cocoa butter scent
- Cooling agents prevent redness
- Not enough product
- Doesn’t give value for money
Hair Removal – 4/5
Affordability – 3/5
Gentleness – 4.5/5
Sunness Hair Removal Cream
This is not just for your vag but for your underarms, arms and legs.
The reason why this is so generic for your body is that it has the ability to even out the skin tone and allow you to flaunt your body without the fear of darkening skin or flakiness.
The active ingredients present in this hair removal cream allow you to remove the hair very easily and smoothens the skin.
This comes in a tube which is easy to carry around when you are on vacation(most crucial time)
If you are new to the whole hair removal process, then we would suggest you purchase this since it is safe to use on all skin types without affecting it.
This product is also easily available everywhere and does not require much hunting.
- Travel-friendly tube design
- Good for beginners
- Skin brightening formula
- Can be used on other body parts too
- Can cause irritation on very sensitive skin
Hair Removal – 4/5
Affordability – 4/5
Gentleness – 3/5
Aobbiy Hair Removal Cream
AOBBIY is a well known brand which keeps up good work in the hair removal process by making it as painless as possible.
Okay, we know this one says “men’s” cream. But that’s purely marketing.
It’s a great product for removing hair on women’s private parts.
The vitamin E and aloe vera combination smoothens the skin out and allows you to flaunt your skin.
The best part is that it is quick and painless. All it takes is 10 minutes after the lather acts up on the skin.
One thing to note is that if you have thicker hair strands then you will have to wait out the leaving on process.
But this can cause quite a dilemma as some users reported a burning sensation if the cream is left on for too long.
And if you don’t leave it on for the stipulated time, it might not work well.
Since this is proven to be a safe product to use it can be suitable for all skin types and evens the skin tone out.
This is always the better option to shaving so remember that this does not darken your skin in any way.
There’s also no perfume in this product. And while that is fantastic for sensitive skin, the downside is that you’ll have to deal with the natural chemical smell of the product.
- Skin brightening formula
- No perfume
- Not very effective
- Might require cream
- Cannot be left on for long time
Hair Removal – 3.5/5
Affordability – 4/5
Gentleness – 3.5/5
These vag creams work super well for your skin and also works wonders in removing hair better than the other processes.
We hope you make the informed choice based on the list.
Nair Glides Away Hair Removal Cream
Hair removal creams for vag are an easy, painless way of removing pubic hair. The Nair Hair Remover Glides Away Hair Removal Cream works in just 3 mins and is good for sensitive skin.
Product SKU: UGB469N6V2
Product Brand: Nair
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $5.67
Price Valid Until: 2023-12-03
Product In-Stock: InStock